Hefeweizen Shrimp Ceviche
- 1 pound chilled, cooked shrimp with no shell
- ¼ cup Pyramid Hefeweizen
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ cups shredded green cabbage
- 5 tostada shells
- 1 lime cut into 5 wedges
- In a mixing bowl, combine shrimp, Hefeweizen, and all ingredients except the avocado. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes. Add diced avocado and toss to combine. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Evenly distribute the cabbage on top of the tostada shells. Cover each shell with an even amount of ceviche. Serve with fresh wedge of lime.