Whether it is a special occasion, a business meeting, or an opportunity to gather with family and friends, the Seattle Pyramid Alehouse will make your event truly special and unique. Enjoy a full line-up of brewery fresh Pyramid craft beers and satisfying alehouse cuisine in a unique setting that can accommodate parties of 10–500 guests. From our flagship Hefeweizen and menu items infused with our brews, to our talented and knowledgeable staff, an event at Pyramid is bound to be the talk among coworkers and friends for months to come.
At the Seattle Pyramid Alehouse, no matter what the nature of your special event, we’re sure we’ll have an event space to suit your needs. Our semi-private Hefeweizen room located on the first floor can accommodate 50-60 people, is open to the restaurant, and looks into the brewery. The private Brew Master’s room, also located on the first floor, can accommodate 10–20 people. The private Executive first-floor room can accommodate 20–40 people. Each of these rooms are perfect for private meetings, or intimate dining events and casual get-togethers depending on the size of your event.
Our three rooms on the second-floor mezzanine level can be either joined or used privately. The semi-private and partially glass-enclosed Brew Loft room is perfect for a casual reception or dining event and holds 40–50 people. The private VIP room can be used with any one of the larger upstairs party rooms for buffet set-up or as a private dining room that can host anywhere from 10–40 guests. The semi-private Pyramid Suite has the capacity to accommodate 30–50 people, while the entire restaurant can be rented with the ability to host 500 individuals.
Our seasonal VIP tents located outside in our Beer Garden can be rented prior to game day events, April through November (weather permitting), in addition to non-game day, outside events. Featuring Pyramid brews, pub fare, and the occasional sun break, this beer garden is the perfect start to any game-day inspired event.
Please contact our banquet manager, William Simeona, with inquiries about your next event, and he will assist you in creating a memorable event for you and your guests!
Available Rooms and Capacity
- Hefeweizen Room
- First floor, semi-private, open to restaurant & looks into brewery
- 50–60 people (45 seated comfortably)
- Brew Master’s Room
- First floor, next to brewery
- 10–20 people (15 seated comfortably)
- Executive Room
- First floor, private (closed doors)
- 20–40 people (30 seated comfortably)
- Brew Loft*
- Second floor, semi-private, partially glass enclosed, looks over restaurant
- 40–50 people (40 seated comfortably)
- Pyramid Suite*
- Second floor, semi-private (no closed doors)
- 30–50 people (40 seated comfortably)
- VIP Room*
- Second floor, private (closed doors)
- 10–40 people (30 seated comfortably)
- Entire Restaurant
- 500–600 people (reception style)
- Beer Garden
- VIP tent/tailgate parties
- Available April through November (weather permitting)
*Rooms may be joined to increase capacity, provide a separate dining room, or a buffet set-up
Planning and Organizing Fees & Policies
- Room Charge and Cancellation
- A cancellation at any time will result in the charge of the “room charge” to the credit card on file.
- Cancellation of your event within three days of the event will result in the charge to the credit card for either the food and beverage minimum or the food total ordered, which ever is greater. Notice of cancellation must be received in writing.
- Food and Beverage Minimums
- If the final tab does not meet this minimum, the difference between the final tab and the room minimum will be added on to the room charge fee.
- Menu Selection
- To ensure the success of your event, menu selection must be finalized 7 business days prior to the event. For seated dinners, we require an entrée count and guests’ name list at least 7 business days prior to the event.
- Guest Count
- A guest’s count must be finalized no latter then 2 days prior to the event. This number will be your parties charged minimum. If no final guarantee is given, the original estimate will be used.
- Payment is due in full at the close of your event unless otherwise predetermined. All charges are subject to an 16% Service Charge, 4% Administrative Charge and 10.1% WA sales tax. Pyramid adds a Service Charge of 16% of the total amount of food and beverage charges for your event or banquet, all of which is paid to the individuals providing the service of your event or banquet, and an Administrative Charge of 4% of the total amount of food and beverage charges of our event or banquet, which covers certain administrative overhead costs and is not paid to the individuals providing the service of your event or banquet.
- The Pyramid Alehouse accepts cash, Visa, Master Card and American Express credit cards, no personal checks accepted.
- Beer and Beverages
- Pyramid Alehouse offers a complete selection of hand-crafted ales, lagers and premium wines to compliment your banquet experience.
- Bringing Your Own Wine?
- A $12.00 wine corkage fee will apply to each 750ml bottle of wine brought in and opened during your event. No other outside beverages or hard liquor will be permitted.
- Entertainment and Other
- Live music, entertainers, balloons, banners or any signage is subject to approval by the banquet manager prior to the event. Additional charges will be applied should special items such as flowers or audio/visual equipment need to be provided by Pyramid Alehouse.
- Appetizer Reception
- Appetizer receptions served buffet-style and keep your guests mingling and on their feet. This set-up is great for casual events such as after—hour mixers and birthday celebrations.
- For an appetizer reception, choose from our selection of hot & cold appetizers, fresh displayed platters, salad bowls, pizza, and dessert!
- We suggest approximately 2-3 pieces per person per item which provides a light reception, 3-5 pieces per person per item will seem more like a meal.
- Buffet Meals
- Let the ease of a self-serve buffet make your event even easier to plan. Select from any of our buffet combo dinners, and add a salad, appetizers and dessert to make your dinner complete.
- Limited Restaurant Menu
- Plated meals served from our restaurant menu. A selection of 5–6 items taken from our restaurant menu, to create a specialized menu for your special event.
- Additional Amenities
- Brewery Tour & Tasting
- Table Arrangements
- Fresh cut flowers or table arrangements (Florists provided/ prices vary)
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Audio/Visual Enhancements
(rental prices available upon request)
- LCD Projector (1500 0 2000 lumens)
- 6′ screen
- Microphone & Speaker
- Dry Erase Board & Markers
- Flip Chart (Pad and Pen)
- Floor Podium
- Other Audio/Visual Aids available upon request
Pyramid and Portland Brewing enjoy connecting with our local non-profit organizations.
To help with fundraising efforts we have a few programs which may be able to assist your organization. The Pyramid Seattle Alehouse and Portland Taproom also offer registered non-profits the use of our beautiful event spaces for free.
We would love to learn about your upcoming event and how we may get involved. Please reach out to William Simeona at email@example.com.
- Donation requests must be submitted more than 30 days before your event.
- 501(c)3 status required.
- Organizations and events must be local to and benefit the Portland/Seattle community.
- We cannot donate beer to organizations supporting or with guests under the age of 21 years.